Mandatory Scrip Program
Beginning July 1, 2014, each family will be expected to bring in an extra $100 of income to the shul by buying gift cards through the scrip program.
How it Works
With every purchase you make using Scrip or “Shop with Scrip” a percentage comes directly to the shul. These contributions range from 2% to as much as 16% of the amount of your purchase. It is now the job of every member to generate a minimum of $100 worth of income from any assortment of purchases. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Purchase 2 grocery cards per month. (Big Y, Crown, ShopRite, Stop & Shop, or Whole Foods)
- Purchase reloadable cards for such items as clothing, gas, drugstores or coffee
- Buy grocery cards once and reload (Whole Foods and Crown offer this option)
- Purchase wedding gifts or Chanukah gifts by buying gift cards
- Use “Scrip Now” for some of your clothing, household, or gift purchases
This truly is SO simple and is a WIN-WIN opportunity. By making your regular purchases, you are financially supporting the Young Israel of West Hartford. Daniella Robinson is the Coordinator of the Scrip Program. Your scrip earnings are individually tabulated through her scrip system. She can be reached at: (860)578-9515 or at email@example.com. Please feel free to be in contact with Daniella should you have any questions.
Grocery scrip is easy and it works! Between July 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014, the shul raised $2,957.00 from grocery scrip. Keep up the great work! Grocery scrip is available for the following supermarkets:
|6% back to YIWH||2% back to YIWH
|5% back to YIWH|
|4% back to YIWH||3% back to YIWH
Shop with Scrip (the Online Program)
The online Shop with Scrip program is easy and it works! Between July 1, 203 and March 31, 2014, the shul raised $2,060.00 through the Shop with Scrip program! Keep up the great work!
How to Enroll in the Shop with Script Program
1. Visit http://www.shopwithscrip.com and create an account using the following enrollment code to link your account to the Young Israel of West Hartford:
- Enrollment Code: 8F671DC133496
- 2. Once you've enrolled you will have two payment options:
- Option One: You may choose to enroll in PrestoPay™, which will enable your scrip purchases to be automatically deducted from your checking account for a $0.15 convenience fee per transaction. PrestoPay™ uses the safe, reliable NACHA electronic fund transfer system. Your personal banking information is and always will be confidential and will never be visible to Daniella or anyone else.
- Option Two: You may choose to pay by personal check made out to YIWH for your scrip purchases. All checks must be submitted to Daniella. Credit card payments for this program are not possible at this time.
As you navigate the website, you will notice a shopping option called ScripNow! This allows you to purchase an ecard for your immediate use. You may print the ecard for use either online or take it to a retailer. ScripNow! is only available to those with the PrestoPay™ online payment option.
For scrip orders of any kind, contact Daniella Robinson
Home: (860) 578-9515
Feel free to call or email to arrange a pick up. Daniella is also happy to deliver your cards to you!